- In Their Own Words: Academic Mobbing: Is Gender a Factor?
Points out how women of color faculty are often the target of emotional abuse by teams of people in the work place. Shows how to recognize these abuses and what can be done about it.
- Is There A Bully In Your Department? (March 26, 2013)
Recognizes the issue of bullying in the academic workplace and recommends readings and behavior modifications to help deal with this issue.
- Academic Mobbing (December 7, 2006)
Defines “mobbing” and offers resources to assist in resisting this harmful phenomenon.
- Mobbing as a Factor in Faculty Work Life (June 11-13 2009)
Joint presentation to the International Conferenceon Globalization, Shared Governance, and Academic Freedom, sponsored by the American Association of University Professors speak of harrowing stories of chronic mobbing and dire results of such assaults.
- Cyberbullying (May 1, 2011)
Brief discussion of cyberbullying or attacks made on the Internet.
- After Being Denied A Snow Day, University Of Illinois Students Respond With Racism And Sexism (January 27, 2014)
Students of University Of Illinois cyber bullied with racist and misogynistic tweets against their Chancellor, Phyllis Wise, an Asian American Woman, over a snow day announcement.