- Race Is At The Root Of The Divide Over Immigration Reform (May 23, 2013)
Immigration reform has intense racial divides, with anti-immigration groups echoing white supremacist views on the constant debate.
- Immigration is a Feminist Issue - We Need to Treat it That Way (August 13, 2013)
Immigration policies leave undocumented women behind bars, ripped from their children and vulnerable to sexual abuse.
- For Asian Undocumented Immigrants, A Life Of Secrecy (May 14, 2013)
Tony Choi shares his story of family struggles, lack of resources, and the constant fear of deportation - part of a larger issue of the more silent undocumented immigrants - the Asian population.
- War On The Border (August 17, 2013)
Documents the increased militarization of the Mexican-American border.
- Why We Should Repeal Mandatory Detention of Immigrants (July 31, 2013)
Highlights the inhumanity of the detention system for immigrants.
- Glenn Greenwald: detaining my partner was a failed attempt at intimidation (August 19, 2013)
Narrative on the detention of a civilian through anti-terrorism law to intimidate writer from questioning the government.
- Notre Dame To Admit Undocumented Students (August 22, 2013)
The University of Notre Dame, a private institution that pledges to cover full tuition costs to all non-international students, is now admitting students who lack legal documentation - a big step, because such students tend to have large financial needs.